- My big brother got married! The wedding was beautiful, and was perfectly "them". I could not be happier for them and wish M & V a lifetime of happiness!
- We spent the week after the wedding on Cape Cod, where we tried a new activity: Paddle boarding. It was really fun and a great workout, plus you get to see some cool places. We even got pretty close to a seal at one point.
|New Hair Color!|
- Even though I haven't been running as much as I like, this past Sunday I ran in my first 5k (that did not have obstacles). My husband and I ran together, and we finished in 36 minutes, which is better than I expected!
- Fall is my favorite season, and is full of great events. This weekend I am going to an Oktoberfest thing at a bar in D.C.. Next weekend is my 5 year wedding anniversary. Scott, my husband, is working hard on present and I have no idea what it is and it is driving me crazy! We are going to the spa in the morning, then a wedding in the evening. We are taking a trip in November since we can't go away the actual weekend of our anniversary.
- I promise to get my butt in gear and write some recipes!