Monday, August 1, 2011

Introduction

My name is Kylie, and I am 27 years old.  At the end of 2010 I had a realization: I either had to lose weight, or buy new clothes.  I had been in total denial about how big I had gotten, and it was pretty embarassing when I stepped on the scale.  My hubsand and I decided to join Weight Watchers.  Since then I have lost almost 30 pounds (I am sooooo close!). 

Of course, all of this weight loss has been struggle, because one of my favorite things in life is food.  Eating it, cooking it, shopping for it, trying new restaurants.  This, combined with two of my other favorite things in life (wine and beer) made for an expanding waistline. 

I sort of have a love-hate relationship with exercise, which doesn't help matters. When I am into it, I am really into it, but when I am not, it is almost impossible to make myself do it.  Right now I am taking a yoga class once a week, which I love. I also bought a Groupon for Bikram yoga, which I hope to start using soon.

I hope to use this blog to review restaurants, post about great meals or recipes, and talk about weight loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment